For muscles in need of a tender touch, this massage oil is heaven-scent. Arnica and comfrey help to alleviate soreness while black pepper essential oil creates an internal warming effect that can help soothe discomfort and feels wondrous against fatigue. Use this for recovery, or for extra-luxurious daily moisturization – your body will thank you.
Instructions: Apply liberally for a warming moisturization or as an aid to your next massage.
- Comfrey - Commonly used for helping heal wounds, preventing scars and treating existing ones. Can be helpful with joint pain and reduction of inflammation.
- Arnica - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- Calendula - An anti-inflammatory herb that helps lessen swelling from injury.
- Cypress Essential Oil - A diuretic, it helps the body remove excess water and salt that can lead to fluid retention.
- Black Pepper Essential Oil - Creates a heating effect which stimulates circulation by increasing blood flow.
- Bergamot Essential Oil - Powerful oil which helps balancing mood, can aid in reducing stress and physical fatigue.
Ingredients: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Powder*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Leaf Oil, Piper Nigrum (Pepper) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Oil
Size: 8 oz