Isle de Nature's first scent, Pagua Bay, is inspired by the small island nation of Dominica in the West Indies. The fragrance combines the essence of the local bay leaf with native spices, florals and woods – providing a breathtaking, sensory journey where treetops meet ocean and subtle notes float on cool tropical breezes.
This candle is pure Dominican beeswax blended with sustainable soy wax and coconut oil. The addition of a high-quality, phthalate-free fragrance oil creates a slow-burning, high throw, clean blend for you to enjoy.
The Isle de Nature candle vessel is made to last forever. No two pieces are alike. Each vessel is handmade in the USA of beautiful translucent clay. When lit, the candle gently illuminates from within to reveal the delicate honeycomb pattern within, a masterfully crafted homage to honeybees created by world-renowned designer Joe Doucet.
- Size: 10.5 ounces, 300 grams
- Vegetarian and cruelty-free
- Burn time: about 40 hours
- Wick: double and made of cotton
- Packaging: made in the USA using sustainable paper and inks - plastic-free
- Paraben, phthalate, phenol, and palm oil free
- Hand made and hand poured in the USA with Dominican beeswax