Our magic balm, we keep this on hand for sore muscles, cuts, burns, and other small abrasions. Shea butter and coconut oil form a hydrating base, while key ingredients, such as arnica and vitamin E, provide skin-deep alleviation. Notes of peppermint will tingle your skin as you apply to any aches in need of care.
Instructions: Apply to affected areas, massaging it gently. Pair with EiR's Rolling Liniment for an extra dose of relief.
- Vitamin E Oil - Boosting collagen production, a connective tissue that keeps skin elastic.
- Arnica-Infused Olive Oil - Known as a natural pain reliever that doesn’t just mask the pain; it naturally stimulates your body’s healing processes. It can reduce pain from sprains, strains, fractures, bruises, overexertion, sore muscles, and more.
- Peppermint - Gives a cooling sensation and has a calming effect on the body, which can relieve sore muscles when used topically.
- Lavender Essential Oil - Known as the First Aid kit in a bottle, helps with minor burns and insect bites.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil - Known for its antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic properties, it helps soothe the affected area.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Beeswax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Arnica Montana Flower Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate
Size: 2 oz