This super-charged shower gel is a symphony for the senses. Naturally-fragranced by sage, rosemary, and lemongrass, this deeply moisturizing plant-based gel smells like heaven as it lathers into a silk-smooth foam. Ingredients such as aloe leaf and organic olive oil ensure deep hydration as they detoxify and revitalize the skin.
EiR's fully natural ingredients will create a lather that's better for your skin, but may not feel as sudsy as cleansers with artificial lather boosting ingredients. But don’t fret, the suds clean just as deeply.
Instructions: Massage generously onto wet skin. The lather will turn into a soft froth as it cleanses. It’s gentle, but avoid contact with eyes. Enjoy the scent and rinse thoroughly.
- Saponified Coconut, Olive Oil, and Jojoba Oil - The word castile is a reference to La Castilla - a region in central Spain historically significant in the history of soapmaking. In America, castile means any soap made with olive oil, often a liquid soap made from coconut and olive. Hydrating, gentle, and lathers beautifully.
- Aloe - Contains proteolytic enzymes that repair damaged skin.
- Lemongrass Essential Oil - An uplifting aromatherapy oil. Antiseptic, anti-fungal, and deodorizing.
- Sage Essential Oil - Has aromatherapy benefits for mood-balancing and mental clarity.
- Rosemary Essential Oil - Helps protect skin cells from damage caused by sun exposure and free radicals. Deodorizing and fresh scented.
Ingredients: Potassium Cocoate*, Potassium Olivate*, Glycerin, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Potassium Jojobate*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
Size: 8 oz